denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mister Freedom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 256257258259260 759>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
spork141 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spork141 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2014 at 7:53pm
Well, I guess it would be considered well worn :)  Looks like someone cleaned cars with it
Mctoad View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mctoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 2:28am
Ha! You guys are so tough scoffing at a Liberty, I love it. If that Liberty wasn't an extra large tent and it started at .99 cents we would all be fighting over it thinking it just needed a couple of good washes.
rotten03 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rotten03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 2:33am
LOL. A tent.... I forget I'm surrounded by size 28 waists on this site.
Ishmael View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ishmael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 3:42pm
Looks like an instantaneous sold-out on these.

http://item-jkstyle.shop-pro.jp/?pid=74318750
Boyo View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2014 at 6:58am
^ Ish.. I was looking forward to the indigo version of the swim trunks from the sportsman line. I was wondering about how much interest they would receive.. I guess a whole lot! 
nick View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2014 at 3:49am
I really, really like Christophe's latest blog post with him wearing the yellow Watchman jacket, topsiders and trooper boots. There is just something wildly different about that look, setting MF apart not only from the usual workwear suspects but also his own most recent, Western inspired stuff. It is almost a return to the early days, not in terms of the naval theme (obviously), but clothes that look so interesting and are not simply paying homage to the 50s etc (not directly aimed at MF - I love the Sportsman stuff). That's two sets of brackets in one sentence. I was really looking forward to the indigo chinos but the new pics have raised my interest in those topsiders. Now, can I get away with that yellow jacket?
Ishmael View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ishmael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2014 at 4:26am
+1. Well said Nick.

johnb View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote johnb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2014 at 5:59am
Originally posted by nick nick wrote:

I really, really like Christophe's latest blog post with him wearing the yellow Watchman jacket, topsiders and trooper boots. There is just something wildly different about that look, setting MF apart not only from the usual workwear suspects but also his own most recent, Western inspired stuff. It is almost a return to the early days, not in terms of the naval theme (obviously), but clothes that look so interesting and are not simply paying homage to the 50s etc (not directly aimed at MF - I love the Sportsman stuff). That's two sets of brackets in one sentence. I was really looking forward to the indigo chinos but the new pics have raised my interest in those topsiders. Now, can I get away with that yellow jacket?

We'll said. I totally agree. This collection is unique and stands out from the pack. It's confident and inspired, not costume. The collection moves the brand forward in really daring and dare I say fun way. I love it.
John B
johnb View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote johnb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2014 at 1:26pm
Mister Freedom Trooper Boots. 2.5 months of wear. Two coats of otter wax and a spit and polish.

John B
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2014 at 1:38pm
Looking good, John!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 256257258259260 759>
  Share Topic