denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post something here, anything at all

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 116117118119120 282>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duke Mantee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2016 at 5:48am
Bootsen - you have me on tenterhooks now - is this a double whoosh?    
Bootsen View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bootsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2016 at 7:17am
Originally posted by Duke Mantee Duke Mantee wrote:

Ha, I had to look up 'double whoosh', but certainly not! I think the thread would be great.
Duke Mantee View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duke Mantee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2016 at 7:39am
Originally posted by Bootsen Bootsen wrote:

Ha, I had to look up 'double whoosh', but certainly not! I think the thread would be great.

Dude, this IS the thread
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2016 at 8:05am
sometimes emojis cannot do us justice!
Helixing my inner beanie
robroy View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote robroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2016 at 8:15am
Originally posted by hollows hollows wrote:

It's almost like Denimbro is made up of several different people, all with varying opinions on a wide range of topics, including how to best use Denimbro.

Maybe there should be a thread dedicated to discussing random topics. We could even give it a title that would forewarn any wayward bros that within this particular thread they could find anything at all.

Fair point, I don't have to read this thread. 
 I suppose I should clarify that I have been somewhat amazed and have appreciated how civil everyone is here (this is the internet after all). Not that I am the thought police, or some hot house flower, but I've contributed to enough forums to know how quickly things can get derailed and turn in to something that isn't the reason I was going there for. Its kinda like when my favorite rock n roller starts lecturing the audience about his political beliefs, nobody cares, just play another song (show us your denim).
Duke Mantee View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Duke Mantee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2016 at 8:52am
Originally posted by Maynard Fried-San Maynard Fried-San wrote:

sometimes emojis cannot do us justice!

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2016 at 10:22am
Centennial commemoration of the start of the Battle of the Somme.

We are here
Helixing my inner beanie
Bootsen View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bootsen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2016 at 3:01am

Originally posted by Bootsen Bootsen wrote:

Dude, this IS the thread

Wow. Let me serve as a warning not to post when in an altered state. Carry on gents.
Bob Dale View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2016 at 1:57pm
im annoyed that 90% of my day I've had to avoid 'news' of Kevin Durant signing with the Warriors

Oklahoma City never needed a basketball team , I'll never forgive my hometown for wasting money courting the team. Kids in OKC schools could have expanded art, math, science, ... With the tax breaks

Sport is a great diversion , and has its place but not at the expense of other far more important things
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2016 at 1:19am
I didn't realise that it was common for southerners to claim Cherokee heritage
Helixing my inner beanie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 116117118119120 282>
  Share Topic