denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rising Sun goodies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 90>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indigo_eagle View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indigo_eagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 5:04am
Actually Rising Sun also had a similar pair of work jeans on offer.

I have one (I think in 32), but since I don't get to wear it, I might sell it.
handymike View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote handymike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2015 at 7:59am
I actually stopped by his workshop and he was there.
It's the old Rising sun space in Eagle Rock.
He's got a beautiful Burgundy/Black 2 tone collared sweater and a Wabash shirt that really takes the cake!

This photo doesn't do it justice! The details are totally lost, but you get an idea of the print.
The clothes look much better in person than in the shoot IMHO.

Edited by handymike - 17 Jul 2015 at 8:11am
xallanx View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote xallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2015 at 8:33am
I'm happy to see Bandit rocking those Sam Roberts LA calico necklaces in the shoot.  I just grabbed one as a birthday gift for my wife.  Looking forward to seeing the Runabout stuff in person.
johandiggers View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote johandiggers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2015 at 8:04pm
risingsun work pant 

thank you risingsun had posted it on instagram Tongue
rootdiggers
crowzack View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote crowzack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2015 at 11:50pm
Had the pleasure of spending some time with Khue at the new Rising Sun headquarters in the Orange/Irvine area. They're still very much in production, and have some great pieces on the horizon. Love the new shirts that they're working on, and the lined denim & duck jackets are AMAZING, also a beautiful heavy weight wool jacket.

Sorry no pics at this time, but there will be some available soon of the new items.
kevinwalks View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinwalks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2015 at 1:23am
Mmmmmm.... Lined denim jackets Big smile
General_Prilla View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote General_Prilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2015 at 6:07am
Interested in the heavy wool jacket. Will they drop this side of new years eve?
crowzack View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crowzack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2015 at 12:04am
I'll get some release info next time I speak with Khue, but I am sure they're planning for a f/w '15 release on their cool weather items.

General_Prilla View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote General_Prilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2015 at 12:08am
Thanks. Any info is always good. They just posted some new products on the site. One is a wool chore coat. Is that the one you were talking about, or is there another heavier wool jacket coming?
Blood&Thunder View Drop Down

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blood&Thunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2015 at 7:19am
I spoke with Mike a few days ago about buying the shirt Corey is wearing in the picture above.  He said they are shooting for November on the shirt.  He didn't mention any other pieces but I'd expect at least a potion of the F/W to be done around the same time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 90>
  Share Topic