denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Role Club by Brian The Bootmaker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denimbitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2019 at 7:21am
Stanier I had Brian so a full rebuild with double midsole last year and it took him 2-4 weeks. Not sure if that’s still his lead time, but I felt like it was really quick.
Stanier View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Stanier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 1:15am
Thanks DB. I cant wait to get some contact from Brian.Smile
Stanier View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stanier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2019 at 11:26pm
Woohoo!! I've had a reply from Brian!! I'm going to get my beaten up Lone Wolfs rebuilt and order myself some nice horsehide engineers to look forward to! I do wonder if my Lone Wolf's are too beaten up now after drooling over Brian's fantastic work on Instagram, but lets see...I'm going to take some before pics...

The only thing Brian didn't tell me was how to pay, so I still have a bit of a way to go to get fully across the line, but nearly there now! Just need to do the final spec.

Cheers for all your help guys!
aichjayeee View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aichjayeee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 7:39am
He will send you an invoice for a deposit on the engineer boots. I’m not sure how he bills for the rebuild.
denimbitch View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote denimbitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 11:13pm
He likes checks mailed to him for rebuilds.
Stanier View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Stanier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 1:48pm
Well I got an address from Brian and my Lone Wolfs are parcelled up and being collected by the courier tomorrow, so things are moving!

I'm awaiting something from Brian to pay my deposit for the noew boots and for the rebuild on the Lone Wolf engineers I'm not sure how a check / cheque(?) would work as I'm in the UK. Paypal is my preference, but lets see what he says. I'm just glad things are starting to move...And thanks for all your help gents. Cheers Chris
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 10:58pm
I have a lovely pair of LW's which i haven't worn for nearly 10yrs because they're in dire need of a resole, i too am in the UK so by the time ive factored in shipping both ways (to either Brian or Brass) it would be cheaper to buy a brand new pair of boots, If they got snagged in custons... 2 pairs Ouch

If you feel 100% confident you could wire it, there's no charges but no guarantees like with PP, if not my incarcerated cousin (the Prince of Nigeria) swears by Western Union.

I'll endorse anything for cash
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 11:26pm
Have you asked the Shoe Healer if he could resole the LWs Neal?
Helixing my inner beanie
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 11:41pm
I asked him donkeys years ago, they don't have a machine to do the stitch through on the half sole, it might be worth asking again, things might have changed.
I'll endorse anything for cash
EaseDownTheRoad View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EaseDownTheRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2019 at 1:36am
Neal there is a fella in London called Felix Jouanneau who does does nice looking boot repairs/rebulids, you could maybe contact him and see if he can resurrect your LW's.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940>
  Share Topic