denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Role Club by Brian The Bootmaker

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 40>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote BrianTheBootmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Role Club by Brian The Bootmaker
    Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 7:35am
Hello Everyone. I am Brian the Bootmaker. I am based in Los Angeles, California. I am the owner and operator of Role Club. I will be posting my resole work as well as my release dates for Role Club boots. I take pride in my work and I make quality my #1 priority.

Redwing Engineer Boots Resoled by Role Club

"Pride Produces Quality Work." -Role Club

RoleClub@yahoo.com
devilish View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote devilish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 7:48am
Thanks for starting your own thread and for coming to Denimbro. Your work looks pretty darn good and in the pictures you've posted so far it has definitely transformed some otherwise ordinary looking boots into something else altogether.
Is there anyway you could give us a ballpark price range for what this type of thing costs? It would be much appreciated.
SLAB2 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SLAB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 7:50am
indeed, I would like to know the prices for repair works as well. I'm a big fan of your works and would even consider sending them over from Europe to have them done by you
rustbucket View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustbucket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 11:02am
Originally posted by SLAB2 SLAB2 wrote:

indeed, I would like to know the prices for repair works as well. I'm a big fan of your works and would even consider sending them over from Europe to have them done by you

Ditto!

Really love the sole job you did on the RW.
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 11:13am
Nice work Brian, Without blowing any trade secrets...Can we see some of your work in progress, pictures of dismantled boots and to satisfy my inner tool geek can you post some pictures of the hand tools or machinery that you use with a bit of background on how you got to where you are now.
xallanx View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote xallanx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 11:24am
So glad that you have decided to share your talent with DB.  I imagine that many of us will be coming to you in the future for boot work.  Thanks!
Sardine View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sardine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 12:35pm
Yes! Looking forward to seeing more great re-sole jobs. I will definitely be sending you my RW Beckmans when it's time. 
davito View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote davito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2014 at 12:54pm
Brian is a true artist. You'll gonna love his work and Brian is a great gentleman to work with. My beckman when they arrived back from LA to Switzerland.

Catspaw resole
Glass finish
Brass eyelets and speedhooks

BrianTheBootmaker View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BrianTheBootmaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 2:35pm
Chippewa 97863 Resole By Role Club. I removed the celastic to make them a soft toe and replaced old hardware with brass roller buckles.

"Pride Produces Quality Work." -Role Club

RoleClub@yahoo.com
SLAB2 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SLAB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2014 at 2:39pm
those look amazing; great work Brian
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 40>
  Share Topic