denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mister Freedom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 716717718719720 759>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sleepymrp View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepymrp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 1:51pm
I just would like to know the fit difference between Lot 44 and Lot 64 Buckle Back. Which one is similar to classic 47 fit? Thanks!! 
johnb View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote johnb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 2:24pm
I think the fit is ultimately the same just some slightly different details with the collar & the obvious challenges Christophe had working with multiple types of deadstock vintage denim’that were unknown. For these reasons the original Lot 44 sizing was all over the place. I have Lot 44s jackets in both 36 & 38 and both fit the same as later models. By the time the current Lot 64 was issued all these teething problems had been worked out & I purchased my usual size 40 in the Okinawa version.
John B
sleepymrp View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepymrp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by johnb johnb wrote:

I think the fit is ultimately the same just some slightly different details with the collar & the obvious challenges Christophe had working with multiple types of deadstock vintage denim’that were unknown. For these reasons the original Lot 44 sizing was all over the place. I have Lot 44s jackets in both 36 & 38 and both fit the same as later models. By the time the current Lot 64 was issued all these teething problems had been worked out & I purchased my usual size 40 in the Okinawa version.
Thanks for the info, John ...  what about the fit of jeans in Lot 44 vs 64BB? ... sorry, I forgot to mention it was about the jeans in my previous post ... Thanks!!

johnb View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote johnb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 3:18pm
Lot 44 is close to a 47 (although depending on how you size & shrink can be very roomy, I sized up). The 64s are much slimmer straight leg Jean perhaps closer to a 1967 505 although not quite as slim. Lot 44 think Brando in Wild Ones. Lot 64 think McQueen in Nevada Smith.
John B
johnb View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote johnb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 3:18pm

Biribi Shirt
John B
RIOT391 View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIOT391 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 6:43am
Shirt looks good on you John B! 

Been thinking of picking one up myself. Cheers! 

- Joe
Well, goin' pretty fast, looked behind, A-here come the devil doin' ninety-nine - GV
jhm2128 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jhm2128 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 7:38pm
F/W Preview People

http://www.christopheloiron.com

Check the “San Pablo” CPO
kibaboy View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kibaboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 9:12pm
seems like a nice mix of classics, everything seems to be from the sportsman line, be interesting if the "mainline" is yet to be revealed
hollows View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 9:24pm
This is a solid collection Clap
I make things out of leather.
Aries View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Aries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 9:53pm
Very nice collection, some innovative twists with material, especially the CPO.

Just finished soaking and drying the Okinawa Ranch Blouse I got. After my debacle sizing with the CSF jacket, I'm pretty relieved with the final fit.

Still feels a bit short, but I'm supposing that's something we all deal with wearing the first 'blouse' jacket in an age of untucked shirts.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 716717718719720 759>
  Share Topic