denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mister Freedom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234235236237238 759>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hoggreaser View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoggreaser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 2:27pm
@Kevin.

Measurement on my '44s pre-wash in a size 34, P10 fabric.

I would say the MF size chart is pretty accurate; about an inch and a half oversize raw. Pretty standard.
* see here - http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2864/9727860782_84fae8a5f4_o.jpg
Hope of some use.

edit - I realise that the front and hem aren't truly aligned - too stiff. But you get a rough idea. Add a centimetre or two.... Ps the hem is very wide. 10 inches on a 34. Something to be aware of. 

To be frank, the jeans are alright but against anything else nothing special and far too overpriced when stacked up to what you get, for less, elsewhere. Especially as they're only Toyo at the end of the day.

You pays your money, you makes your choice. Depends if your a CL fanboy.

Edited by hoggreaser - 19 Jul 2014 at 7:13am
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoggreaser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 2:28pm
@ illumin8em and Mctoad , thanks for the replies.
kevinwalks View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinwalks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 3:48pm
@hoggreaser
Thanks a lot!  I was gonna wait until summer when I am taking a trip out to LA to pick up a pair in the store, but I found a pair on ebay for a decent price, so I needed to know now.  Only thing is that I'm unsure of the fabric, but other than a P10, P12, etc., who really knows anyways.  Thanks again.

Edit: They're they're the P20.

Edited by kevinwalks - 11 Feb 2014 at 4:06pm
MisterFreedom View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MisterFreedom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 4:07pm
I quite extensively share details/credits/inspiration/descriptions/stories/sources/photos of Mister FreedomĀ® products when launching them.
Who-makes-what is on a need-to-know basis, and no one here needs to know.
We spend a LOT of time educating our suppliers to our standards, specifics and techniques.
Good day.
badseed View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote badseed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by MisterFreedom MisterFreedom wrote:

I quite extensively share details/credits/inspiration/descriptions/stories/sources/photos of Mister FreedomĀ® products when launching them.
We spend a LOT of time educating our suppliers to our standards, specifics and techniques.
Good day.

Perfect answer. 

If it says Mister Freedom on the tag,thats who made it.
And the senses being dulled are mine
Mctoad View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mctoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 2:03am
Can a moderator please remove my previous post about Trooper boots and this one too? It's not welcomed information by M.F.

The information I had was wrong. Please disregard. We often discuss M.F. details here and without knowing it I offered something I shouldn't. I had no idea.
So now we all know better. Sorry M.F.
Lets get back to fit and fade picks! 
badseed View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badseed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 3:40am
Originally posted by VintageEngineerBoots VintageEngineerBoots wrote:

I'm going my second day with the new Troopers and these are AMAZING!  I went on a two-mile walk on the beach this morning and it definitely passe the comfy test.  If anyone is on the fence with purchasing 'em, I recommend not waiting too long.  

I realized the trucker wallet I made is an exact color match. 

They develop wear marks just like the illustrious RC's.

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1110-jungle-boots-of-the-ww2-era/

And the senses being dulled are mine
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote hoggreaser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 4:00am
Originally posted by MisterFreedom MisterFreedom wrote:

Good day.

From your post I infer either a hostility, or at least, dismissive attitude to my curiousity not least from your parting remark which I take to have been made in derision rather than cordiality.

I presume you are Christophe, and I will tell you now that I don't care who you are. Please don't presume to tell me what I may or may not be interested in knowing. While I can understand any position you may hold with regard to competitors and copycats, there is nothing to prevent my asking nor curtail my right to do so. We don't live in that kind of society. 

Oh, and badseed? Perfect answer? Not really. Actually rather rude, something that is probably overlooked by the sycophant.

Mctoad View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mctoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 4:22am
Hoggreaser: I don't think he was upset by the question. I'm sure Christophe would agree that anyone has a right to ask questions about his clothes. I think he was upset I'm guessing from my earlier post where I gossiped about where I heard the boots were made. 
I just assumed that particular info was already out there or would be and I was just sharing info that would not upset anyone.
I guess I assumed since it was common knowledge about the RC's that this would be no different. I hate to point fingers but if it was no ones  business it should not have been repeated to a customer. If someone tells me that info I just assume it's not a secret. How would I know not to say anything? Everyone here announces everything they hear or see about new M.F. stuff. Next time I'll be more sensitive. Again I am truly sorry Christophe. Just a stupid mistake.
Lets keep it friendly and cool. Back to fit and fade pics!!!
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2014 at 4:28am
Mister Freedom (of Information)* it ain't!

*awaits virtual lynch mob to arrive

Just kidding chaps, I can understand both perspectives. The right to ask and the right to decline info. Both are valid.

Edited by Maynard Friedman - 12 Feb 2014 at 4:33am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234235236237238 759>
  Share Topic