denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mister Freedom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 759>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 12:15am
^Fardin, Christophe sent a bundle of clothes out with us to wear and photograph in the desert, as did Rising Sun and Jack/Knife. Bandit was taking pictures over the course of the trip, and he has all the good stuff. These are just my paltry photos.
 The sample waistcoat was I think a M, but I don't recall it being labeled, so thats just a guess. I did get to wear a wool Drover coat, but I didn't get any photos on my own camera of it. Sansome wore a Faro jacket, the navy blue one, and I think there should be some good ones of that.
 That Prairie shirt that bandit was wearing was his own. I didn't actually pay much attention to that one when it came out, but it sure does look good in person. The back is really interesting and very well constructed, which is easy to miss in photos of it unworn.
fardin View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fardin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 12:40am
wow sounds great, all the right companies with you out there. cant wait for bandit to show us the pics, or on his blog. the waist coat looks great, i bought the same one. love those shirts, the construction is really interesting, the back of the new shirts look great too, i am going to get the snow calico one, but i am still deciding on the madder red prairie shirt. just to much great mf stuff for my pocket,
hope to see you in february
ThisSunday View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThisSunday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by attackwithstones attackwithstones wrote:

ThisSunday, what were you doing in Williamsburg?  I live about 45 minutes away. 

I was there for a day and a 1/2. My gf and I were down for some sightseeing. It rained teh whole time.

I forgot that you're down that way
tommyg. View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tommyg. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 7:25am

the more i look at the buckaroos the more i like em. the fold over pocket is adding a thickness/layering/heavy effect and the denim and just indigo looks like it will be wearing nice.
do you know the weight of the denim off hand or a guess?

mr randal those pictures are great 
indigoeagle View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indigoeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 9:03am

The new items are flying off the shelves again in Japan.

Just stumbled on the mushman shop and there the wool blanket drover blouse as well as the Herringbone Faro sack coat are already sold out.

They also already have the indigo stripe Reno shirt on offer

http://shop.mushmans.com/?mode=grp&gid=76576&sort=n

Edit: In the preview the pics were showing. Not anymore now. Does anyone know why? Is there some code on Mushman's site preventing it?

deluxestyling View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote deluxestyling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 11:38am
My Road Champs. Had them about a year now.

badseed View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote badseed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 3:45pm

I think its all MF here

Cap Defe
Chapparal Blouse
Riders 2
NOS shirt
Home Made Daughter
Home Made Bag

San Fran 2 weeks back,tonsilitis just about at backdoor my holiday

Edited by badseed - 12 Oct 2012 at 3:23pm
And the senses being dulled are mine
bandit View Drop Down

callously undone

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote bandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 9:12pm
Mister Freedom Sack Coat

It was really bright out. 

Edited by bandit - 11 Oct 2012 at 9:39pm
www.corypiehowicz.com
flatpattern View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote flatpattern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 9:35pm
That blue corduroy is beautiful.  You think you could wear that jacket in NorCal?  That wool blanket lining worries me.  My skin really has trouble with wool.  Looking good.
attackwithstones View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote attackwithstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 11:03pm
I was curious as to how itchy it would be too, but then I thought to myself, "I'm not going to wear just a T-shirt under a jacket like that, it wouldn't look right."  You need a button down or  a henley.  I hear that it loses some of the itchiness after a warm soak.  I will be buying mine soon....
Sell me your Mister Freedom stuff. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 759>
  Share Topic