denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mister Freedom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 759>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fardin View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fardin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 8:43am
breathtaking, beautiful jacket
indigoeagle View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indigoeagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 9:52am

All great stuff.

And the blue corduroy sack coat looks superb in that pic. I didn't imagine it to look this good.

Is the shirt also Mister Freedom, sansome?

Do the Buckaroos fit similarly to the Californians? I saw that the back pocket stitiching and size is the same (not that that would be a reason for them to have the same cut :-))

mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 9:53am
Originally posted by bandit bandit wrote:

<div style="text-align: -webkit-center;">Mister Freedom Sack Coat

It was really bright out. 

I tried this jacket on too, and surprisingly the wool lining was pretty soft and didn't bother me. Much less itchy than the Troy lining on the MF N-1.
badseed View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote badseed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 6:24pm
I had a quick look at the sample jacket in the store,the pics on the website dont do the cord justice
And the senses being dulled are mine
flatpattern View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote flatpattern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 7:35pm
The wool Drover Blouse looks just great.  Anybody get a chance to try that on yet?  What is that lined with?  Looks very very nice.  Lots of tough choices this time around.
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 8:09pm
^ironically, the wool drover is the only jacket from this season not lined in wool. It's lined with flannel on the body and a heavy-looking ticking in the sleeves. The flannel looks like it might be the same from the red/yellow flannel shirt for this season.
 I wore the sample in the desert, but bandit is being stingy with pictures.
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2012 at 8:20pm

(Photo by bandit)
The size 38 sample. I usually wear a 38 in MF/Sugar Cane/Toyo, which is usually a good 40, but this seems true to size, so I guess I'll take a 40 in the released version, as the sample was a little small on me.
Docblue View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Docblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 3:17am
holly crap. suits you like a glove. 
can't wait to grab one.
fardin View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fardin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 4:18am
beautiful picture, the color combo is great,
mark dont you think it will strech out a bit , since its wool?

flatpattern View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote flatpattern Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2012 at 7:03am
There it is.  Thanks for posting.  I'll have to bow to you on that one Mr. Randal, looking seriously good.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647 759>
  Share Topic