Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

sneakers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 85>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 10:32am
Cool , glad you finally got a pair mate
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 10:46am
^Yes, nice pick up Double0.
UK size 10 in brown, if you come across them please! ( l know this is an unlikely outcome).

dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 12:09pm
Those look awesome, Soul! I'm going to have to browse and see if there are any in my size.
smoothsailor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 12:51pm
that must have been a exciting hunt and find Double O, great pair
dislectic
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2017 at 4:09pm
x post from WAYWT
Thanks for the push everyone!
These Lofgrens are indeed amazing
Ishmael View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ishmael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 1:43am
I ordered the PF Flyers All American HI and they arrived a few days ago. Quality seems good, but there just too small. Went with my usual 12. Too tight across the ball of the foot and toe box. Unfortunately they do not make a 12.5 in this model.....
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 2:30pm
Yes. They run a half size small. Frustrating. I even called them to ask about this & all they could tell me was 'whatever you wear in Vans, buy that size'. 
Ishmael View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ishmael Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 4:09pm
Very frustrating. Especially when they don't make a 12.5. Guess I'll put them up for sale......
Jeef View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 6:21pm
That's strange. I got the all Americans in my usual 13 and they feel nice and roomy. I really like the shape of this shoe, the toe is nice and round, but I don't like the color all that much. And the tongue annoyingly slides to the side as soon as I lace them up. And two or three of the metal eyelets fell off with the first few wears... anyway don't feel too bad about having to sell them!
goodrain View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 6:30pm
PF flyers fit a half size smaller than Lofgren/Converse to me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6869707172 85>
  Share Topic