denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BRASS Tokyo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30313233>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SLAB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 12:44am
would really like a pair of 8" laced up boots in CN last from them...
apap View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 7:56am
Good stuff! Thanks for sharing.  
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2017 at 12:05pm
Thanks apap!

Slab- If I weren't such an engineer boots guy, I probably would've gotten something like that as well. I was tempted to do so...
johnb View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 1:01pm
Now I'm kicking myself for not heading across town when I was in Tokyo recently. It was a toss up between Brass & Freewheelers because I had Sumo tickets that day and both were impossible.
John B
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2017 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by johnb johnb wrote:

Now I'm kicking myself for not heading across town when I was in Tokyo recently. It was a toss up between Brass & Freewheelers because I had Sumo tickets that day and both were impossible.

Not to rub salt in the wound, but after my whole trip I would say that FW was the biggest disappointment. I don't blame you for picking it over Brass though I would have done the same if I was in your position and wasn't picking boots up. I had no idea Brass' new shop was so nice.
Blackadder View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blackadder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 8:38am
I went to Brass Tokyo in 2015.  We went to the Vanson Japan dealer and Brass Tokyo is only one train stop away so we thought we might as well stop by.   It is a work shop.  The staff was busy working on boots and not that many sample on display at the time.  
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2017 at 10:25am
Originally posted by Blackadder Blackadder wrote:

I went to Brass Tokyo in 2015.  We went to the Vanson Japan dealer and Brass Tokyo is only one train stop away so we thought we might as well stop by.   It is a work shop.  The staff was busy working on boots and not that many sample on display at the time.  

They still have the workshop, but it's now upstairs and there were guys working on boots as I walked up. It seems that they have a much larger space and even have extra property. The owner came to take pictures from a different building. It seems that they've very much upgraded their digs and expanded their team.
Terminator View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 11:35am
So, are any of the mis-sized Clinch 11s still available, preferably in the CN last? 😬
smoothsailor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 12:33pm
I have a pair of attractions resized/relast to cn in the market. size 11
You get the best of both worlds
dislectic
Terminator View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Terminator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2019 at 11:54pm
They’re a great deal smoothsailor but if your regular size is 11 then they’ll be too big for me. I’m a 9./10 usually, hence I need a “Clinch 11”. Cheers!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30313233>
  Share Topic