Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I never

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 1:03am
"You may be an alpha male but I'm a beta man than you". (Maynard Friedman, July 2017)
Helixing my inner beanie
Iron Horse View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 1:06am
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 9:44am
Originally posted by Double 0 Soul Double 0 Soul wrote:

Aye, if you want to know who's really in incharge just ask your kids, i can guarantee the answer wont be you.

I don't even have to ask- living with 3 females....I sure is shit- ain't the boss.
Maynard- if today was my last day- at least I could say that I was there to witness- one of the great quotes in history
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 12:24pm
Never been to the gym.
Muscles, aggression, steroids, lycra, words of encouragement and the smell of sweat just never appealed.
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 1:20pm
I was at the gym yesterday and saw some guy kiss his biceps. I shit you not.
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 1:41pm
Having never been my entire opinion is based upon the Rocky films of the late 70,s and early 80,s so i do believe you.
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Mr Black Mr Black wrote:

I was at the gym yesterday and saw some guy kiss his biceps. I shit you not.

Well at least they were his own, and not yours   

Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 2:52pm
It's worse than that now. It's over preened over pumped guys slinking around and gazing at themselves in mirrors.

Thank god we're not like that at all 😉
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
Slimstraight View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slimstraight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 3:39pm
I'm sure there's a weight lifting forum somewhere laughing at people who post pictures of their pants  online for others to discuss.
shredwin_206 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shredwin_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 4:09pm
Y’all don’t squat or deadlift in your raws? That’s how you get the best fades ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 13>
  Share Topic