denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

shoes that look better with age

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114115116 168>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote attackwithstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2015 at 9:17am
Originally posted by bretron bretron wrote:

Happy Friday, bros!

Let's get more photos of these!   And what are the specs again?
Sell me your Mister Freedom stuff. :)
Boyo View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Boyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2015 at 10:27am
^ agreed

Roadchamps,

Roughouts,
Mr. Q View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr. Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2015 at 5:10pm
Foot the Coacher boots. I love the side zip, soo much more convenient than undoing laces. Yeah, I'm lazy. 
Duke Mantee View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duke Mantee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2015 at 12:19pm
Foot the Coacher intrigue me - how do you rate them qualitatively?
SLAB2 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SLAB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2015 at 12:50pm
must be pretty convenient in Japan, no need to untie your boots all the time
Mr. Q View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2015 at 6:17pm
I would rate them very highly. From what I've seen, definitely better than Alden, on par with Trickers since the guy is ex-Trickers. Leather for these boots is Horween as well. They were super comfortable to begin with and just seem to get better. Their styling is definitely different.. Not quite as classic and has more of a rudeboy/rocker style. They have some designs which are really out there for sure.
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2015 at 7:35am
TMC Railman.

erk View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote erk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2015 at 3:14pm
So I had to sell my lace to toes on. I've come to realize the celastic toe is what has been giving me so much trouble. So I Sold the boots and a pair of jeans and got on the phone with White's again. They came to the conclusion that I should go up in width from 10.5B to C  and they modified the last to give me more room for my small toes. Here they are now - basically standard farmer rancher - 8" high, Brown Smooth, Vibram 430

I dont think I'll ever order a celastic toe ever again. So much comfort in the soft toe. 
illumin8em View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote illumin8em Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2015 at 3:53am
great boots erk! that toe will crush in no time and they'll look like mine

erk View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2015 at 5:26pm
those look fantastic illumin8em - I don't mind the way the toe is now, but it does look great flattened out. and they look real good with some nice wear.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114115116 168>
  Share Topic