denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

shoes that look better with age

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 158159160161162 168>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote attackwithstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 3:28pm
Animal Traffic in Portland, Oregon is going out of business and all footwear is on sale. Whites and Red Wings are 50% off!!! Thorogoods are 25% off. Just wanted to give you all a heads up. Oh yeah, they also sell women’s Red Wings and the last day they are open is August 16th.
Sell me your Mister Freedom stuff. :)
Fre-co View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fre-co Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2019 at 10:13pm
Oh man I was in PDX last week!
attackwithstones View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote attackwithstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 2:02pm
What Size are you? Id be more than happy to proxy a pair for you or anyone else. I can make a list of sizes/ styles/ colors if anyone wants me to go back. 
attackwithstones View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote attackwithstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 1:34pm
Double OO

Have you heard of this place? I know you were looking for a cobbler to send your boots to in the U.K...

https://www.felixjouanneau.com/

His work on Instagram looks great
illumin8em View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illumin8em Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2019 at 6:10pm
Originally posted by attackwithstones attackwithstones wrote:

What Size are you? Id be more than happy to proxy a pair for you or anyone else. I can make a list of sizes/ styles/ colors if anyone wants me to go back. 

You move to Portland?
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2019 at 12:31pm

Double OO

Have you heard of this place? I know you were looking for a cobbler to send your boots to in the U.K...

https://www.felixjouanneau.com/

His work on Instagram looks great

Yes, here

Thanks anyhow

Edited by Double 0 Soul - 17 Aug 2019 at 12:41pm
I'll endorse anything for cash
Fre-co View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fre-co Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2019 at 1:04pm

Missed this reply. thanks for the offer, I suppose too late now but I would go for standard semi-dress in brown or black 10E. Quite fancy a pair of Danner Light now that I an thousands of miles away from PDX...  
Mr. Q View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Mr. Q Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 9:17pm
Tricker's
belopsky View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belopsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 4:16am
Those look great. I really like the black/tan(or natural?) combination
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 4:31am
“Come out ye Black and Tans!”.
Helixing my inner beanie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 158159160161162 168>
  Share Topic