denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Grooming

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
Author
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 12:25pm
Sounds like a splendid experience!
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2017 at 3:44pm
They're normally open until very late too so you don't need to leave work early or spend valuable Saturday morning time having your barnet sorted. Good call 00.
Helixing my inner beanie
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2017 at 12:13pm
I bought these deodorants a few months ago, they are actually marketed towards women but im not at all keen on 'manly' smells, who ever decided men should smell of things like musk, spice or cedar i have no idea.
The pHresh is a little too sugary sweet for me, I wouldn't buy it again. The Alva coconut/lime is very nice indeed (its more on the limey side than coconut) and the Weleda is just superb, the lemon fragrance is fresh and actually smells like freshly squeezed lemons rather than some artificial lemon chemicals and it lasts for ages.
Im not a particularly smelly dude so i can't vouch for their dedorising ability, unless of course ive been camping for a week without a wash or a change of clothes.

whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2018 at 7:34am
We passed this hilarious barbers shop today on the way to Sherwood Forest, i think the village was called Edwinstowe.

Who the heck do they think this appeals to? surly no hipster worth his weight in beard oil would be seen dead frequenting such a joint Ermm

whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 10:42am
Ive been using Schmidt's deodorants recently (not had chance to try the charcoal just yet) according to the blurb they work with our skin microbiome rather than against it and protect our flora but mainly they smell delightful.

haler View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote haler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 3:34pm
I've been waiting for ages to find out what you smell like, Double 0.
roots in the desert.
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 10:59pm
I mainly smell of wood and despair... with a faint afternote of bergamot and lime.
shredwin_206 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shredwin_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 5:32am
Double O I’ll have to check that out. I have horrible reactions to most conventional deodorants not sure what irritates my skin, but I’ve found a natural brand called Herban Cowboy that works for me and my skin. I like their forest scent. Smells like tree pitch and pine.
-Edwin
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 7:57am
^Herban Cowboy.

I had to read that twice
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2018 at 10:34am
Originally posted by shredwin_206 shredwin_206 wrote:

Double O I’ll have to check that out. I have horrible reactions to most conventional deodorants not sure what irritates my skin, but I’ve found a natural brand called Herban Cowboy that works for me and my skin. I like their forest scent. Smells like tree pitch and pine.
-Edwin

Like rubbing a Forest Fresh 'Magic Tree' car freshener under your armpits? Oh come on we've all done it.

Here's the ingredients shred, i think its still made in Oregon.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
  Share Topic