denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Let's talk t-shirts...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote oomslokop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2016 at 8:58am
tezo shoulder patch tee in fujinezu-iro after 3 years

rakuten is entertainment
Iron Horse View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2016 at 1:23am
Just got this Warehouse border shirt in after ruining my cheapo border shirt:

On the hefty side, not tubular knit. Listed as non-wash and runs accordingly large; I sized down one to 38 but it didn't seem to really shrink much after a warm wash. Might need to use a dryer. Neck hole is looser than I like, and it's a bit long, but nothing a trip to the tailor can't fix.

The fit:

*lefty* View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *lefty* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2016 at 9:21am
Has anyone handled the Stevenson tee at self edge? It looks damn nice.
Jeef View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2016 at 10:44am
Lefty, I have the Stevenson Tee. It is in fact damn nice.
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2016 at 10:50am
I also have the oatmeal colored Stevenson tee, some of the nicest jersey fabric I've handled!
likeacannon View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote likeacannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2016 at 4:14pm
I have it Lefty, and it is genuinely one of the best t-shirts I've ever worn. The details are insane, and the feel is incredible. Stevenson has funny sizings, that's my only qualm with it. I have three SOC shirts and they're all different sizes, but this one is definitely the slimmest. I had to get a large, and my other two are a medium and a small.
*lefty* View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *lefty* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2016 at 4:49pm
Thanks for all the responses guys. I think I may have to pull the trigger on this one.
Shorty Long View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shorty Long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 12:04pm
you can get velva-sheen 2-packs w/ 25% off here:
that's less than $30/per t-shirt

even when not on sale, i think the velva-sheen t-shirts are a great deal for what you get
Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2016 at 12:16pm
nice deal 

ive always liked velva sheen t shirts and regularly buy the 2 pack pocket tee's but the last pack i got really put me off the grey ones , they have changed the fabric as well as the fit and imo its not for the better ( white t shirts still feel good )
SallyKolchine View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SallyKolchine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2017 at 10:42am
Anyone own one of the Tezomeya plain tees in size 165 and willing to share measurements?

Edited by SallyKolchine - 04 Sep 2017 at 9:14pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435>
  Share Topic