denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ooe Yofukuten & Co

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote bobbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2018 at 8:06am
New Ooe's is a good reason to post old Ooe's, I suppose? 

A comparison shot between the old OAXX denim (right) and the new one (left). The weft color change was more pronounced than I remembered from last summer. 

Bonus pic from my visit to Ryo and Hiro. Such great folks! 

http://instagram.com/indigovein
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2018 at 2:20pm
Ooe Yofukuten x Standard & Strange Boss Overalls.

Cinch View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2018 at 2:26pm
Saw them Thursday at Standard & Strange. These are real beauties. 👌
oomslokop View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oomslokop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2018 at 6:19pm
hi broark, if you hemmed these, how would you compare s&s's hem job with ooe's (i know it's not gonna be the same)
rakuten is entertainment
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2018 at 8:05pm
I would have been all over these if they only didn't have the double knee
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2018 at 10:41pm
Ooms: I’ll take some side by side photos with the hem job done by S&S compared to the scraps from the original hems. I wish they could’ve color matched more accurately but it’s a minor detail.
And dude, not a fan of the double knee? This is my first pair with them and I like them a lot so far, just a small detail that separates them from all the other jeans I own.
oomslokop View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oomslokop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2018 at 11:20pm
thanks broark that would be excellent.
rakuten is entertainment
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 7:11am
Here are some post wash photos. Also threw them in the dryer to get all the shrink out.

There's your hem comparison, the original is on top and the S&S job is on bottom.
A bit more orange than the original but I've never seen thread color like this before so probably difficult to match.
oomslokop View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oomslokop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 7:34am
maybe it's just an optical illusion but the s&s hem looks wider (i prefer thin hems). also there are more overlapping threads on where the chainstitch meets on the s&s hem, which looks less neat.
rakuten is entertainment
SLAB2 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SLAB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2018 at 11:57am
Pants look gorgeous. Wiuld love to see a fit picture. S&S talk about a tapered fit but looks like a straight fit to me ?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>
  Share Topic