denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post something here, anything at all

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 260261262263264 282>
Author
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Mr Black Mr Black wrote:

Nice 😱.

Were you tempted to extract their dna and ‘regrow’ them? Like a shit version of Jurassic Park?

The thought hadn’t crossed my mind- wouldn’t we run
The risk of bringing back- miners cosplay?
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 12:08pm
That would never happen, surely?
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2020 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Mr Black Mr Black wrote:

That would never happen, surely?

We won’t take any chances- miner dung will be kept under lock and key.
smoothsailor View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote smoothsailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2020 at 3:52am
Me and my family are in social distance. we stay in and around our house. I closed my shop, my boy is at home. My wife has a high risk, being diabetic. 
I kill my time playing games with my boy, refresh news sites every other minute, read etc. Stay safe and wise every one
dislectic
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2020 at 3:57am
My company has us working from home for at least this week, but my girlfriend works in a school and they'll be closed until April 7th.
I think we might go a bit stir crazy, hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.
Crazy times.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2020 at 8:36am
So much extra time to focus on the project that need to be done- and my normal list of excuses on why there not getting
Done, are all but gone
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2020 at 12:20pm
I’m working from home now too, however have spent all day trying to get the computer set up to work efficiently. A very frustrating process.

Still, I’ve given myself a nice view over the garden and am surrounded by my records (or ‘vinyls’ to you younger people), magazines, magalogs, books so not really sure how much work I’ll actually find myself doing 🤔

My wife is a teacher in a 6th form college. Although they’re open at the moment, I would think they’ll shut by the end of the week as will my younger sons school. The elder son is back from university 3 weeks earlier than planned.
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2020 at 12:38pm
The kids are out of my wife's school but the staff are still going in. No rest for the wicked...
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2020 at 12:54pm
Sounds peaceful Mr Blk- I was tipped off the other day about the one store that had toilet paper, my daughters 2 friends
Moved in 5 days ago- they will probably stay over, in our 1,100 sq ft house for a few weeks.....add 2 boyfriends to the mix
( No sleepover’s for the boyfriends)
I’m a short order cook- Zoo keeper and the one project guy

Wife is working in the denim closet- No BS
attackwithstones View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote attackwithstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2020 at 1:20pm
LOL at "vinyls"  hahaha

That shit kills me. So funny! 
Sell me your Mister Freedom stuff. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 260261262263264 282>
  Share Topic