denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post something here, anything at all

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 261262263264265 282>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote likeacannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2020 at 4:12pm
My work has pretty much stalled except for one barista training gig I'm doing until the end of this week, and my fiancee is working from her home. After this week I don't know what I'll do, maybe deliver coffee to cooped up people in my neighborhood? April will definitely be an interesting month to say the least.
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2020 at 5:40pm
Pretty much all my music work is cancelled for the next month. I'm wondering how long these conditions will last. I'm supposed to be hosting a recording session at my house at the end of the month. A fellow is driving out from Bristol. VA with a vintage tape recording rig & we have arranged for a few days of various artists coming in to record. I'll be bummed if that has to be cancelled.
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2020 at 9:00pm
All my gardening work is suspended too- luckily the hardware stores are open so I went into my local and stocked up on painting supplies- I’ll be giving my apartment the painstaking paint job I’ve been promising it for years.
Went up and on the room and stretched and did some minor barbell work. Wonder if the old knees are still up to a run, which is currently allowed if you keep you distance from others.

I imagine I’ll still be getting cabin fever by and by though...
Blood&Thunder View Drop Down

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Blood&Thunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 6:02am
I'm working from home a majority of the time.  My daughter's daycare is still open but they have very strict guidelines for healthiness of children and staff at this point so staff has been short which means class size also has to shrink.  

My wife works at one of the hospitals downtown in thoracic surgery so it's only a matter of time before she gets recruited to help with the virus.  Estimates at the moment are forecasting hitting max capacity in another week or two.

Public service announcement, be very smart and careful about what you are doing whether in your home or not.  Right now is a terrible time to hurt yourself while trying to wrap up that home improvement project you've been putting off.  

On another note, I will probably have Frozen II memorized in the next few days as my daughter is obsessed with it.

Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2020 at 7:23am
It’s worth a plus 10 if I could give it- my daughters are 15 and 19
Let’s just say- I won’t be memorizing Frozen 2.
Bob Dale View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 9:06pm
Weird time to be employed by an airline.

mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 9:56pm
Are you on the job full time still, Bob Dale?
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 10:42pm
We live under the flight path of John Wayne airport.
Almost non existent air travel- I’m guessing Bob might
Not be working much?
shredwin_206 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shredwin_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2020 at 3:29am
My wife is a physical therapist. She went to work yesterday and they told her the clinic is closed. It will now just be used for overflow for COVID patients. She’s not sure where and if she will still be working.
I work commercial plumbing and am possibly looking at being laid off if the whole state goes into lockdown.
Bob Dale View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2020 at 9:47am
Originally posted by mr randal mr randal wrote:

Are you on the job full time still, Bob Dale?

Full time , regularly scheduled
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 261262263264265 282>
  Share Topic