denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post something here, anything at all

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 269270271272273 282>
Author
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 11:23am
Dm sent
Denimetc View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 2:47am
Originally posted by Mr Black Mr Black wrote:

Hey Denimetc- I have a LVC valencia street type 2 that was cut off me a couple of years back after a motorbike accident.

Might be too dark for your purposes but you're welcome to the cuffs if you want them. They're not bloody Smile

Hey, that would be just great!! I will send you a DM
Too much Denim - too little time...
Denimetc View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 2:54am
Levis Historian Tracy Panek is being interviewed later today by Denim & Boots podcast. If you want to send a question to Tracy in advance it can be Done at denimhunters.com
Everything you wanted to know about old Levis LOL
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 6:02am
Originally posted by Denimetc Denimetc wrote:

Levis Historian Tracy Panek is being interviewed later today by Denim & Boots podcast. If you want to send a question to Tracy in advance it can be Done at denimhunters.com
Everything you wanted to know about old Levis LOL

When Tracy first started working at Levi- we took her and 8 other Levi peeps, out on a desert dig, how do I hear the interview?
Denimetc View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 9:05am
I think it will be released in the next few weeks. You can find Denim & Boots podcast in iTunes, Spotify, etc. 
Check the Denimhunters website, there's more info. https://denimhunters.com/category/podcast/

There has been couple of good episodes in this series. For example the one with Scott Morrison, on 1990's - 2000's denim scene  

Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 11:38am
Originally posted by Denimetc Denimetc wrote:

I think it will be released in the next few weeks. You can find Denim & Boots podcast in iTunes, Spotify, etc. 
Check the Denimhunters website, there's more info. https://denimhunters.com/category/podcast/

There has been couple of good episodes in this series. For example the one with Scott Morrison, on 1990's - 2000's denim scene  

Thanks, think I might be interested in, what someone thinks about the 90’s vintage scene.
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 1:56pm
Yeah I think Thomas is doing this on his own. I'm not a part of this.

I'd interview Sansome before I interviewed her lol.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by dudewuttheheck dudewuttheheck wrote:

Guess I should listen to one of your podcasts, sounds like your not solo, I kind of suck when it comes to listening to them- I’ve only heard the Joe Rogan podcast....Seems more natural to have a one on one interview.
dudewuttheheck View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dudewuttheheck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by Sansome Sansome wrote:

Originally posted by dudewuttheheck dudewuttheheck wrote:

Guess I should listen to one of your podcasts, sounds like your not solo, I kind of suck when it comes to listening to them- I’ve only heard the Joe Rogan podcast....Seems more natural to have a one on one interview.

I'm not trying to advertise it, just pointing out that I had nothing to do with this new podcast Thomas is doing or this interview.

My favorite podcasts are usually quite silly and personality driven. Joe Rogan is pretty great.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2020 at 4:32pm
Ah- got it, yea you had nothing to do with it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 269270271272273 282>
  Share Topic