denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Conners Sewing Factory

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 161>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote b_F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by CSL CSL wrote:

B_F, What did the waist shrink down to?

Hej CSL, the waist shrank from 37.4" to 34" with a hot machine wash. Stretches back out pretty easily.

@shredwin: Funny how pictures can be deceiving. Without a belt they would nearly fall of. I wear a Sugar Cane belt in size 36 and I usually use the 2nd smallest hole and then the jeans slide down and rest a good amount above my hip. If I use the smallest hole, the jeans stay at my natural waist but then it's quite snug and the waistband bunches/folds
Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 10:23am
Just a quick pic to show the difference in fade of my s406xxx and s409xxx , been wearing this jacket close to 2 years

Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 10:51am
I wore mine today, it still looks crisp in comparison.
Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 10:52am
I've thought about taking pics of the jacket but there is nothing really to show in the way of fades ... maybe in another 2 years
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 10:54am
I might wear mine to work under a down vest when the cold weather comes
Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 10:57am
If your warehouse type 1 is anything to go by it will turn out great
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Flash Flash wrote:

I've thought about taking pics of the jacket but there is nothing really to show in the way of fades ... maybe in another 2 years

Does it have any stitching blunders?
Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 11:04am
A few here and there , blew some stitches on one the top pleats

I'll try and take a few pics in daylight tomorrow ( If were lucky enough to see the sun )
Flash View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Flash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2019 at 6:41am
Sun came out for a bit so I took a few pics ( not that the lighting done a thing to show the "fades" )

Broke the top right pleat stitch , don't really know what happened ... probably happened messing around with Jack or something

The collar has always been my favourite part of the jacket , it's definitely sewn at a bit of wonky angle

If Yoshiaki was to ever make a western denim shirt I hope he would use the lightweight denim on the back of the pocket flap , nice subtle texture to the denim and a nice shade of indigo . While on the subject of Yoshiaki diversifying his offerings ... what's with all the this black and white denim he is using ?? I love the core reproduction stuff but the other stuff

Not exactly Pickering, more like the denim bunching up in the sewing machine ?

b_F View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote b_F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2019 at 12:34am
Slowly but steady...my denim jackets also don't show any signs of wear (as do my jeans).
I hope he will use that light denim soon Wink

Drip drying jeans in the winter is always annoying.
Both my CSFs are currently drying...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 135136137138139 161>
  Share Topic