Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Worst Thing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 3:34am
Danny 'I'm a direct descendant of William the Conqueror' Dyer
Amanda 'what is the point of me?' Holden.
Helixing my inner beanie
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 1:12am
Today's pouring of scorn..

#1. Amazon Echo? what kind of f***ing Starbucks drinking w**ker wants one of these in their home?

#2. I caught an advert on TV for a 4WD car, might have been a Jeep, im not sure... anywhoo
Its all about 'Freedom' climbing, canoeing, hiking, you get the picture and how the Jeep is your gateway to being free. At the end of the advert it says 'Test drive your Jeep today from £250/month subject to status ect ect'
Yes indeed Jeep, nothing says 'Freedom' like being tied into a 5 year repayment scheme.

That's all for today..
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 1:32am
I'm sure it's a great adventure on the school run in London, you never what hazards you may encounter on that journey!
Helixing my inner beanie
HP Sauce View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HP Sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 5:26am
Originally posted by Double 0 Soul Double 0 Soul wrote:

#1. Amazon Echo? what kind of f***ing Starbucks drinking w**ker wants one of these in their home?

Agreed.  Huge ethical and privacy issues raised by this and other AI assistant technologies. 
HP Sauce
Slimstraight View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Slimstraight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 6:38am

What about today's scouring of por...?
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 9:32am
Fucking Yodel! what a bunch of useless wankers.
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2017 at 12:00pm
^^^^^I have no idea what Amazon echo is but if you're gonna buy a jeep, l would personally opt for a pre-'68 Landy.

Oh wait, you've already owned a couple of them.

Edited by Dr_Heech - 29 Oct 2017 at 1:47pm
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 12:14am
Originally posted by Dr_Heech Dr_Heech wrote:

^^^^^I have no idea what Amazon echo is

Them shitty Alexa things Doc, "Alexa, whats the weather like today?"
Look out the window you lazy c**t, Jeez have these millenials learnt nothing from Terminator?
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 1:36am

Fucking Yodel! what a bunch of useless wankers.

Package thrown on roof?
www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 1:43am
If only it was that easy to retrieve mr b.

I ordered an item from France but the seller missed the company name so Yodel was 'refused at door' what door? i have no idea??. The parcel was returned to the depot and the tracking states "please get in touch we need some more information" I then contacted Yodel 11 times over a period of 9 days to give them the company name, everyday the tracking is updated "we need more information" everyday i give them the same f***ing information.
I could drive there and back in 2 hours but you cant re-arrange or collect until an attempt has been made and a card has been left. Aaaah!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 19>
  Share Topic