Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is stuck in your head today?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 353354355
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2020 at 10:14am
^Chorus is in english but the rest is in Finnish. He sings in a special way so that it is tricky to understand, sounds almost Spanish... 
Too much Denim - too little time...
Nonriveted View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nonriveted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2020 at 2:32pm
I had no idea, I thought it was Spanish lol, thanks for sharing
Bob Dale View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

GRAIL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bob Dale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2020 at 3:01pm
killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2020 at 1:39am
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2022 at 10:02am
Apologies for not posting the link, for the first time in over 20 years it’s fallen upon me
To raise a giant and very head strong puppy. I’ve been taking the night shift and that’s usually
The time I break out the computer to post.
Elevator music is how I categorize Barry White up until last Wednesday, I was listening to a podcast
And at the end was ( Playing your game, baby) I was painting this large empty garage when the song
Came on…I think it’s one of the most groovin songs I’ve ever heard- but that’s coming from someone that
Doesn’t list music as one of his hobbies- like much of the folks that used to post on this thread.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 353354355
  Share Topic