denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Small Questions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 285286287288289 308>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2019 at 7:23pm
I mean by comparison to some things out there it's considered cheap?
Rain jackets get really expensive really fast, I found that out pretty quickly while searching around a little today.
crispycornflak3s View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crispycornflak3s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2019 at 11:56pm
K-way is a decent brand.
SLAB2 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SLAB2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 12:35am
K-way brings back memories Big smile
Blood&Thunder View Drop Down

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blood&Thunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2019 at 9:31am
Depends on how tech you want to go with it.  I like some of Norse Projects jackets.  They have quite a range in terms of price.  I'd check out the Anker version.  Runs around ~$200.
one terrific hog View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote one terrific hog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 2:01pm
Has anyone out there purchased denim off the "Mystery Sale" with Standard and Strange? Just curious as to the results...

CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 2:05pm
I took a chance on a couple of belts. I recall trying on a nice one at the store that was never listed on their site. Probably a long shot that I'll get that one but I'm daft like that.
julian-wolf View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote julian-wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2019 at 9:03pm
^^ Would've likely gone in for a shirt or knit piece if I'd seen it in time, but once I checked only XXL was left in stock

Oh well, maybe next time—will be interested to see what other folks ended up with, though
Blood&Thunder View Drop Down

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blood&Thunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2019 at 10:41am
^ This.  By the time I got around to checking the site my size was gone in everything.  I'm very curious to see what anyone who went for a $200 'baller jacket' ends up with.
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 11:59am
Originally posted by EaseDownTheRoad EaseDownTheRoad wrote:

Originally posted by Double 0 Soul Double 0 Soul wrote:

Cheers Martin, i'll probably chuck in a delicates wash and keep my fingers crossed.

how did the machine wash turn out?

Check the slackness... ive just washed this^ rayon shirt, its been on my things to do list since June 2018 Embarrassed

Chucked it in the machine on a 30° delicates wash, its a 'scraping the bottom of the barrel' Beko so i'm sure all the settings will be the same.. anywho its washed lovely, just rubbed a little Dr.B's into the collar beforehand, hung it on the line on a hanger for 15mins and its already dry, no need to press, good job too because it would probably take me another 12mts to get around to it..
I'll endorse anything for cash
one terrific hog View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote one terrific hog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2019 at 5:12pm
Shockoe Atelier out of Richmond, VA 36 X 35 excellent fit and well made. Washed in cold water and now waiting for them to dry. Decent Deal for $75.00
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 285286287288289 308>
  Share Topic