denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Denimbro to Denimbro proxy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote illumin8em Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Denimbro to Denimbro proxy
    Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 3:52pm
OK, so I thought maybe this would be worth a thread, but may also be opening up a can of worms.

I recently had a rad experience with the venerable dkatz. This lovely chap extended his soft (but strong) hand from 2,500 miles away and purchased a lovely shirt for me that I would never have had access to otherwise.

So I figured a place to ask for help would be good. The specifics and details of the transactions belong to the parties evolved and Denimbro hold no responsibility in the matter a transaction should go sour.

I have done this a time or two myself for others and so far no problems. I cannot guarantee that I will be willing every time, but we are many.

This is just a place to ask for help. Sound OK constables?

Edited by illumin8em - 20 Feb 2013 at 7:32pm
illumin8em View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illumin8em Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 3:53pm
I was wondering if someone in NY near the Meatpacking District Levi's store could help me out soon?
setterman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote setterman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 5:43pm
you looking for a shirt from meatpacking? they'll ship, you don't have to go to the store.  
I got a rocket in my pocket and roll in my jeans
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote illumin8em Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 5:48pm
^^^ A jacket, but I would like to pay with paypal and it will take three days for the funds to transfer from my bank account. It may be gone by then.
ranonranonarat View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ranonranonarat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 3:53am
don't mean to derail your thread but just wanted to post this since there is so much more longevity to this thread than just one transaction alone.

for what it's worth, this thread can be used in future for proxy requests internationally since we know how some sellers/sites don't ship internationally. as long as you have a request it would be great to post it out since someone might just be willing to do it for a reasonable fee. also good that some stockists locally would have stock moving slower than some online retailers, so it will definitely be beneficial if the buyer wants it bad enough.

I for one am willing to proxy anything from Singapore or for you from anybody who only ships within Asia. am doing this for no fee at all, putting this out since I know how shitty it feels when you can't get your hands on what you want.
faithless, the wonderboy
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illumin8em Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 6:41am
The threads intention was was for longevity. I just started things off with one of my own. Maybe I need to reword the opening post but I though I explained it well originally
ranonranonarat View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranonranonarat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 4:08pm
ooops, might have misread the OP...
faithless, the wonderboy
the bandanna almanac View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote the bandanna almanac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 6:02pm
I do proxy from Japan. Been doing it for a few years now. Have handled transactions from many countries. Mainly do Kapital and any other brand/company I've featured on my blog. Will happily extend my service to Denimbros.

Ask around I've got a long client list.
badseed View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badseed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by the bandanna almanac the bandanna almanac wrote:

I do proxy from Japan. Been doing it for a few years now. Have handled transactions from many countries. Mainly do Kapital and any other brand/company I've featured on my blog. Will happily extend my service to Denimbros.

Good to know
And the senses being dulled are mine
hollows View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by the bandanna almanac the bandanna almanac wrote:

I get the sneaking suspicion that this knowledge is going to make me broke some day soon.
I make things out of leather.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic