Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lee Riders emergency help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shredwin_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 12:19pm
They don’t look original vintage to me.
Hope you didn’t pay much for them.
indoverificator View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indoverificator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 4:03pm
not at all, it smell like old denim.
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indoverificator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 4:05pm
i paid less than $100 from flea market, i just want to make sure its not counterfeit. please let me know.
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indoverificator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 4:10pm
somebody want to buy it for $10 because he said that the jeans is counterfeit, he want it because the size was fit to him. that's why i need your opinion so i can not be fooled by him.

please advise.
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indoverificator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 4:11pm
somebody want to buy it for $10 because he said that the jeans is counterfeit, he want it because the size was fit to him. that's why i need your opinion so i can not be fooled by him.

please advise, hope you can help me.
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 4:19pm
Dude, calm down a little with the amount of posts. You're spamming here and on sufu.
I think you've got your answer. I don't think these are anything special, but the limited amount of information you've given isn't going to yield a detailed answer.
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indoverificator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 4:25pm
oh sorry if my question had bothering you. I don't have any intention to spam anyone, I only reply to someone that responded my questions. you also give me negative points on superdenim forum, am I wrong if I need somebody opinion regarding my jeans? i am still learning and hopefully you all can help me. 
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 4:28pm
You've given little to no information, so you can't expect much of an answer.
You reply over and over to every response in multiple posts asking for the same thing multiple times.
It just comes off as spam. If you have more information / photos provide it, but if not I think you've gotten the best answer you'll get.
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indoverificator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 4:35pm
noted and thank you. by the way, is it necessary to give negative feedback to someone new at sufu before you explain to him their mistakes and warn them first?
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 4:42pm
When you're spamming up multiple forums with the same pointless questions then yes, I think it is.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic