denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jackets....antique-vintage-reproduction-New

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2020 at 10:31pm
1881-82 Boss of the Road

botr by bottleswest, on Flickr

botr1 by bottleswest, on Flickr

botr2 by bottleswest, on Flickr

Jackets are 50 times harder to find than pants.

CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 2:50am
Mike, I'm glad to know you are now able to keep the good stuff. I'd love to come visit sometime, if you wouldn't mind having me drooling over your collection.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2020 at 9:50am
Originally posted by CSL CSL wrote:

Mike, I'm glad to know you are now able to keep the good stuff. I'd love to come visit sometime, if you wouldn't mind having me drooling over your collection.

Sure, hopefully 2020 will bring more to look at, before you come down my way.
Welcome anytime.
shredwin_206 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote shredwin_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2020 at 4:12pm

WH Ranch Dungarees Champion Jacket. Only took 3 years to get it....
Vintage Cone 2x1 Denim feels lightweight. Maybe 8oz?
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2020 at 4:53pm
I’m pretty sure the Hubble telescope was built faster than that, and they probably didn’t get paid in full- upfront
But I’m just talking out my A

just noticed- blocking out a trademark stitchLOL

Edited by Sansome - 07 May 2020 at 5:12pm
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2020 at 8:41pm
It looks awesome, Shredwin! Perhaps some things are worth waiting for?.... I'm glad you finally received it.
shredwin_206 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shredwin_206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2020 at 6:37am
@CSL 3 years is a hell of a wait with pretty much no communication and he only made my jacket after I asked for my $1k for my jeans and jacket back.
Then he magically made my jacket in a day.
4 years now waiting for my jeans.
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2020 at 12:19pm
Shredwin, I get it. It's ridiculous that it's taken that long. Hopefully it's some consolation that the jacket looks good but maybe it isn't. Undoubtedly an experience like this will leave a bad taste in one's mouth.
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2020 at 7:01pm
Some nice items Nonriveted picked up at a estate sale, a few years back.

lj3 by bottleswest, on Flickr

lj1 by bottleswest, on Flickr

lj2 by bottleswest, on Flickr

concrete is more flexible than the soles on these.

lj4 by bottleswest, on Flickr

lj5 by bottleswest, on Flickr

lj7 by bottleswest, on Flickr

lj6 by bottleswest, on Flickr

Denimseeker View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Denimseeker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2020 at 7:45am
Hi friends,
It's my first time posting here (apart from self-intro post) and would like to seek opinions from you guys. I have been working on a guide to date Levi's jackets from different era, it all began with just a self-entertaining project but at least I would like to make it right. I basically work alone for the project but I have consulted several vintage denim lovers/collectors in the mean time. I have come up with my first draft (still a lot of missing anyway) and would like to share with all of you. I would love to receive opinions from you guys in order to make things more accurate. It would be even grateful if some of you can show me vintage pieces that can prove me wrong/complete the project even more.
So here is the link for my little self-entertaining project. Tongue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic