denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rising Sun goodies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 90>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nonriveted View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Nonriveted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 9:42pm

few pictures of the Rising sun shop from our visit on Sunday while i was getting myself a pair of jeans

Nonriveted View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nonriveted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 9:51pm
The Mikes stamping a pocket bag with a new stamp design

rnrswitch View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote rnrswitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2012 at 9:40pm
Very pissed.  I had a very nicely worded dig on bandit and the reason why his ab elfelts look better than mine is because he wasn't worried about wearing his RxCs or something of the sort  Wink... lame!  Somehow it was lost in the interwebz.

Anyways here are the AB Elfelt.

The inside pocket tag.  Beautifully done.  It is the small details that get my crotch all warm and wet..

I believe Hodis does all of the branding/marketing designs.  All of it looks beautifully done.

Rivet Head View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rivet Head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 8:01am
Those are looking great Switch!
www.rivet-head.blogspot.com
Happy Hooligan View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy Hooligan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 10:27pm
What's not to love about that place....  I think a pair of pants would be my next RS purchase.
mr randal View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN
MDLD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mr randal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2012 at 9:10pm
From their booth at Inspiration. Sorry, lighting sucked really bad in the whole place. 

Rivet Head View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rivet Head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 5:27am
Definitely one of the best booth's there! Damn, I've got to get my pics done....
www.rivet-head.blogspot.com
fardin View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fardin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 9:11am
i love the striped duck jacket, awesome pics

devilish View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote devilish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 11:30am
I put my name on the wait list for that jacket and matching vest in my size. Sleeves on the medium were just a hair too short. Hopefully the next run of sizes will get going soon.

I did pick up the duck Ranch Hand which I'd been after for awhile on Friday when I visited the shop, talked with Mike for a bit and everyone was super nice and helpful. I hope I can add a few more items as my budget allows.

Also, they really did have one of the best booths at Inspiration.
killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by fardin fardin wrote:

i love the striped duck jacket, awesome pics

+1

do they have a british distributor at all?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 90>
  Share Topic