Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Levis Vintage Clothing (LVC)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 438439440441442 475>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2019 at 5:11pm
There is still some Cone here and there and I think it’s fairly transparent as to what’s Cone and what’s not. From what’s been mentioned, primarily on Sufu, I think this is your last chance though, so stock up now if you can.
Helixing my inner beanie
robroy View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2019 at 5:30pm
Thanks Maynard. I kinda figured as much. Still saddened by the cone news and have been sitting on sales like in the past but it looks as if I want to stash anything away it’s going to have to be at msrp.

Has anyone heard with the white oak plant being bought if Levis will go back to white oak?
KapitalSteez View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KapitalSteez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2019 at 7:04pm
No wash tag unfortunately, cut from near the collar it looks like. Seems better quality than standard Levis too, with the selvedge and clean felled seems all over. Levis staff thought it was authentic but couldn't place it.
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 12:59am
Originally posted by robroy robroy wrote:

Originally posted by Double 0 Soul Double 0 Soul wrote:

In a few more years time when they've moved production to Syria you'll get all sentimental for these Bulgaria years.

Oof

It might not be a bad move.. with jihadi brides sewing a little bit of hatred for western capitalism into every pair, they'll be the closing thing to WWII Levi's since 1944 Wink
I'll endorse anything for cash
Frankie View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 1:30pm
Hello, can anyone advise? I have just bought 3 pairs of 501s from a LEVIs outlet. One of the three pairs has the red tab spelt LEVI'S, with a CAPITAL E!
The fly buttons are red with the numbers 5, 0 and 1 on each. Can anyone tell me how these are in a legitimate Levi's store?
Thanks for any replies that may shed some light. I got excited by thinking I got a retro pair pre 1971 but surely not?
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 1:41pm
Welcome Frankie, if you post some pictures of them, including labels, the sleuth work will be easier for us!
Helixing my inner beanie
Frankie View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 1:51pm
Hi, thanks for the speedy reply
I just took pics of labels, buttons and stitching but pics are too large to upload. Gutted
killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 2:10pm
Looks like they are a 145th anniversary edition from last year: some details on this website

Frankie View Drop Down
raw
raw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 2:22pm
That's great! Thanks for the find, great work. The pair on that site with the red buttons are the pair I have, surprised it didn't mention the "big E".
Thanks again.
Lordjon View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lordjon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2019 at 1:01pm
Hi,
Levi 501 XXs???

Does anyone know anything about these jeans? Looking at the label, they seem made in 1994, but at that time there was no LVC yet.
And another issue are the buttons, I've never seen any like this.

Regards.

Edited by Lordjon - 06 Sep 2019 at 4:35am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 438439440441442 475>
  Share Topic