denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Brands
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Levis Vintage Clothing (LVC)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 237238239240241 475>
Author
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2014 at 12:10am
cheers for the pic mr r. they look pretty good don't they?
Rivet Head View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rivet Head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2014 at 10:12am
Hmmmm, let me check.....just a little fraying up by the pockets. I'm sure it will get worse with wear. BTW, when I say soak I mean I put some water in the sink with some woolite and then hang dry. Big smile

Originally posted by maxamillionmose maxamillionmose wrote:

Originally posted by Rivet Head Rivet Head wrote:

Might be intentional, but likely I won't have this problem as I never machine was. Soak only! 

how bad is they fraying as it is now, unsoaked?  

I have never machine washed mine either, but after the first soak of the first pair, is when I noticed the fraying and it was bad enough to ruin my day.  
www.rivet-head.blogspot.com
killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2014 at 1:59pm
My 1915s don't get a huge amount of wear 'cause I have to feel brave to rock braces - but I was wearing them today without braces and they actually hang better without. they look fucking great in fact - think they might get a lot more wear this summer. 
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2014 at 4:10pm
I've worn mine for the last 3 summers with no braces killer b and will do so this year too. It's a much more casual, less costume-y look in my opinion.
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2014 at 10:07pm
The 1915 are an interesting fit. Very nipped in at the waist.

Braces/suspenders are fine by me.

I'm guessing that to the general public everything I wear is costume-y so I'm just resigned to it at this point.
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 1:50am
So far all your fit-pics look on point CSL.
Hey at least you post some!
Nice to see a more traditional wearer. Not many of us about.
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 7:21am
Thanks Dr Heech.

Of course, you haven't seen me in my Henry VIII outfit yet….
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 10:32am
Save it for the british lads comedy hour thread.
killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by CSL CSL wrote:

Braces/suspenders are fine by me.
fine by me too, but not for every day. I'm a t-shirt kind of guy most of the time, and braces don't work with t-shirts (IMO), so they'd only get an airing when I was in a particular mood. They didn't look so good casual when I first got them, but now they're broken in a bit they look great. 
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 5:39pm
Agreed, Killer B

The suspenders & t shirt look is definitely something to be avoided.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 237238239240241 475>
  Share Topic