Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What are you reading?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>
Author
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 12:32pm

bartlebyyphonics View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bartlebyyphonics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 2:04pm

whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bartlebyyphonics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 2:16pm
and then...

killer b View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote killer b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2019 at 2:45pm
found these in the chazzer for a fiver this afternoon - already got a couple of walks planned.

Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 1:54am
Your spending too much time in the 'highbrow' section of Waterstones Bartles, come join me in the cat section.... its past the heavily discounted section.. past John Grisham.. past Tom Clancy.. keep going past the rubbish bin, past Dan Brown and its right there, if you get to the celebrity biog's you've gone too far.
denimsince65 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote denimsince65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 2:50am
I know I'm in the right section when I get to the books with pictures in....
www.wabashtees.com
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 2:54am
I’d say large print is the right section for you these days
Helixing my inner beanie
denimsince65 View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote denimsince65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2019 at 5:52am
Pop-up books. Definitely the future.
I can ignore the fucking text completely!

www.wabashtees.com
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 12:52am
Just started Geert Lovink's 'Social Media Abyss' thanks to a sloganeering poster/sticker campaign around my work locale
I'll endorse anything for cash
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bartlebyyphonics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 1:47am
thumbs up to geert! his 'networks without a cause' is also good...

on related tangent... james bridle also worth checking out - his essay on kid's youtube and automation of content is quite disturbing...

and of course the inimitable invisible committee's excellently titled 'fuck off google' is worth a read for the title alone... https://www.anonymous-france.eu/IMG/pdf/the-invisible-committee-fuck-off-google.pdf
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 20212223>
  Share Topic