denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Life aside from denim
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pet Photo Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 10:46am
Looks like a sweet pooch

My apologies for the ultra HD cat photo, it wasn’t my doing.
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 2:09pm
LazyS View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LazyS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 3:19pm
She's lovely with my family, but has demanded most other people stay 6 feet away since we got her a couple years ago.

dig the cat photo, looks like they are tasting the rainbow. maybe the dog dosed them

Great photo carl! perfect lighting
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2020 at 4:00pm
Thanks, LazyS. Looks like ours could be related. Sounds like they have similar personalities too.

Nice to see Sansome's critturs too. Cuties!
Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2020 at 10:40pm
My eldest daughter is back from a 2 month lockdown, 150 miles from home.
On the list of things to do, shave the angora rabbits down, she spins the fur
into yarn...This is marzipan.

marz by bottleswest, on Flickr

thumbnail by bottleswest, on Flickr

marzipan by bottleswest, on Flickr

I sure do like Bob Dale's vintage T's

vt by bottleswest, on Flickr

CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2020 at 11:32pm
Wow! That's some wabbit! And serious clippers too.
Iron Horse View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2020 at 10:49pm
Here are my two pooches; my wife was originally into schnauzers, then schnoodles, then decided on poodles:

Don Don (also known as Donburi or just Buri) and Kimi:

Sansome View Drop Down
ADMIN
ADMIN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sansome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2020 at 11:16pm
I can’t talk my daughter into getting a poodle mix, I like the absence of stinky dog smell,
Good looking hounds, nice colors.
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2020 at 11:55pm
Very cute poodles there, Iron Horse! Does the brown guy have 'protective underwear' on? Reminds me of my days dealing with Kitty Diapers...What glamorous lives we lead!

I'm also no stranger to the doggie stink that Samsome mentions. The price of having furry companions.

Iron Horse View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2020 at 12:23am
Sansome, too bad, it's true that they have no smell and also don't shed hair. They do require regular combing though to keep their hair from getting knots, but I've found that combing them is kind of a Zen meditation thing.

CSL, yes, Don wears children's diapers these days as about 6 months ago he became incontinent and would just drip/leak around the home quite a bit without meaning to. They stock dog diapers from Japan here but Pampers are cheaper and do the same job. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic