denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How it's worn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 865866867868869 1145>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
The Librarian View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (23) Thanks(23)   Quote The Librarian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 3:44pm

SFV Mercantile
FW 506, 47's, & Trackwalker
LVC Jacket
White's

Without denim Jacket

Edited by The Librarian - 06 Jan 2018 at 3:54pm
HP Sauce View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HP Sauce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 5:52am
I'll say it again, Librarian, love your White's...

Bob Dale, good to see The Chetster taking you for a walk.  I see he is blazing fashion trails in his Big Bird Yellow jersey. 

Pantome-approved, parking line paint compatible.  Hold onto to your Huggies, boys, there's a new Dude in town.
HP Sauce
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 5:57am
^^nice to see the duck triple pleat getting some love. Top photos!
Joseph Hill View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Joseph Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 9:24am
Bob, I would've thought you had some similar horizons in your neck of the woods. Also loosen up Chets' head restraint, he's not a Flathead Indian.

Librarian, thats the way to wear a ton of period gear and look completely natural. It's probably been addressed elsewhere, but what's the bag?

My coat has nine buttons, but I always fascinate.
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 10:04am
Nice to see those two jackets layered like that, Librarian!
The Librarian View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Librarian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 10:23am
Thanks guys, I finally got a nice camera, so it helps with the pics. The duck 3 pleat I got in the marketplace from the man who found the original in a mine, and I love it.

The bag is an older Filson 257 briefcase. It's a really beat up one. The previous owner waxed it, and it's missing the shoulder strap pad, and has ink stains all over the inside. There used to be a Filson outlet about 30 minutes from where I live that I would see a lot of pre-owned bags that people would send back to Filson in exchange for credit or a new one, and the only time that they looked bad was if they had a bleach stain on them.
DarinS. View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarinS. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2018 at 8:46pm
Dat SFV Mercantile hat though! Killer look.
Okay
Denimetc View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Denimetc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 8:36am
Originally posted by The Librarian The Librarian wrote:

There used to be a Filson outlet about 30 minutes from where I live that I would see a lot of pre-owned bags that people would send back to Filson in exchange for credit or a new one, and the only time that they looked bad was if they had a bleach stain on them.

an outlet of pre-owned Filson bags - wow! Geek
Too much Denim - too little time...
Mr Black View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Mr Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 8:51am
It's been a while.

Specsavers specs
Vintage campus plaid shirt
Vintage letterman
Amory jeans
Redwings

www.sidewinderapparel.co.uk
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2018 at 9:31am
I’m glad you decided to grow your hair again Mr B, it may be thinning in places but still looks really good.
Helixing my inner beanie
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 865866867868869 1145>
  Share Topic