denimbro Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Denimbro > Denimbro
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How it's worn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 884885886887888 1145>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Dr_Heech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr_Heech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Broark Broark wrote:

Too many craft beers Broark??

How do you like your 46's now, fit wise?

toolonginexile2 View Drop Down
crocked
crocked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toolonginexile2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Double 0 Soul Double 0 Soul wrote:

I don't know if its the better lighting but those jeans look to have come a long way since you posted them in the SC thread last year.

SC47's do seem to work that way, you think 'not much evo'.. still not much... stubborn.... wow perfect. Im wearing a pair of the old +arcs for work, Im looking fwd to washing them.

And zero hip flare....well done sir
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Iron Horse Iron Horse wrote:

Looking great CSL!

Thanks @johnb, both shirts at that!

Playing around on the baseball diamond today:

Vans
The Rite Stuff
Sugar Cane
Lofgren

Thanks, Bryan! I'm looking forward to picking up a couple of those t-shirts when you have them ready. Will you do other colors than white?
CSL View Drop Down
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote CSL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 3:14pm
A couple of awkward poses from yesterday

Old hat & scarf
LVC undershirt 
Browns Beach jacket
Ooe pants
Redwing
Broark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Broark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2018 at 5:16pm
Dr Heech I like the 46s a lot, they are a little different since the hips basically hold the jeans up instead of the waist (the waist is a little big now). But now when I put on other jeans it feels odd that they don’t fit that way. I’d like a pair of 47s at some point as well, but I’ll likely wait awhile and probably buy the new type II first.
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 1:42am
Originally posted by HP Sauce HP Sauce wrote:

00, darned if that fish doesn't colour coordinate beautifully with this jacket.  A magnificent catch...

That's why i never catch yellowfin tuna in the canal HP, they just make me look too washed out.
Maynard Fried-San View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Maynard Fried-San Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 1:54am
Hook a blue whale next time you’re wearing your Canadian tux 00, so you can upgrade instantly to triple indigo status.
Helixing my inner beanie
Double 0 Soul View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered
anonymous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Double 0 Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 4:52am
I'll give it a whirl, the 'nantucket sleighride wash' should get the remaining shrinkage out too.
johnb View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote johnb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 2:49pm

RRL Corduroy Jacket
MF Sportman Wabash
Pigeon Tree Belt
MF Okinawa Advisors
MF Road Champs
John B
Iron Horse View Drop Down
whiskered
whiskered

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Iron Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2018 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by CSL CSL wrote:

Thanks, Bryan! I'm looking forward to picking up a couple of those t-shirts when you have them ready. Will you do other colors than white?

Thank you CSL! 

I'll have them available in white (listed as off-white according to the mill) and navy blue. Cool I would offer more colors, but it's a run of 100 in 4 sizes, so 50 total per color, and the mill in Wakayama was only offering white, navy, black, and heather grey (more expensive). These will be done in mid-April but I'll open up pre-orders before!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 884885886887888 1145>
  Share Topic